Fun Kids is a radio station for children under ten and their families, that broadcasts on DAB Digital Radio in London and online.
This is the brand new free app that lets you listen to the children’s radio station Fun Kids. Streaming the station on both 3G and WiFi, you can see who’s on-air, click through to all the show homepages and even play it in the background whilst doing something else on your phone.
The free app enables listeners to stream the radio station and comes complete with a beautiful high definition programme guide.
The app also provides the following features:
- Slick metro-styled electronic programme guide that allows you to see what’s on now and what’s coming up. The guide also shows how much of the current programme is left.
- Full support for the latest Windows Phone version (Mango) with multitasking audio playback.
- Direct links to the programme’s homepage on the Fun Kids website.
- Ability for the user to limit streaming to WiFi networks only.
- Beautiful artwork on application loading.
- Reminder facility for future scheduled programmes of interest to the user.
Matt Deegan, Station Manger of Fun Kids says “We’re always keen to let our listeners tune into Fun Kids on a myriad of different devices. With more and more phones now running Windows Phone 7, we though the time was right to produce this app.”
Richard Castle from Igneous Software says “We’re delighted to be able to bring all the wonderful content from Fun Kids to Windows Phone. We’ve crafted an attractively designed user experience for all to enjoy.”
The free application is available to download from the Windows Phone Marketplace: